WebEd Testimonial Module displays random customer testimonials throughout the website. Testimonials are a powerful tool for endorsing the virtues of your product or service and we recommend their use throughout your website, particularly on the home page and any page that references your products and services
Why you would use Testimonials Module
This module is extremely important part of the success of user's products or services and branding. Through this module, it will strengthen the credibility of user's business and positive interactions with other people by presenting positive messages from other customers.
What are the benefits?
- Add credibility to your website and company.
- As this module will randomly post different testimonials throughout the website the visitors will be viewing a range of different testimonials and this will ensure that the website remains fresh.
Adding a Testimonial
- Login to Webed9 as administrator
- In the left menu, select: Modules → Testimonials
- Click the Create New Testimonial button
- You are now on the Create New Testimonial page
- Enter the information on the fields as needed, just remember that the Author and Content fields are required. Other fields are optional.
- Click Create and Continue Edit to create and stay on the page, or Create to create the testimonial and go back to the Testimonials page.
Optional Author Images
You may want to include an author image (or other) with the testimonial to give it more effect
- Select Author Image: Click Icon after Author Image URL text box.
- In new popup, select the image in root or subfolder
- If you don't insert an Author Image, the Testimonials will be displayed a default image.
Editing a Testimonial
- Edit a Testimonial: Click on Edit icon to edit a Testimonial.
- Delete Testimonial: Click Delete icon to delete Testimonial
- The Web will redirect to delete page, Click OK button to confirm
Changing the way Testtimonials are displayed
- Find the Curly bracket menu by using the search box at the top of the admin menu
- Click on Curly Bracket Templates
- FIlter templates by searching for testimonial using the textbiox under the Name heading
- Click Edit to edit the template